Serving you locally and immediately
The Richard Jay national After Sales Care Centre is your first port of call for repairs, regular servicing and Australia’s largest inventory of spare parts.
We are proud to be the only genuinely national provider in the Australian commercial and industrial laundry industry. Our team of 260+ registered service agents operate across the country – in every state and territory. Wherever you are, our registered experts can visit your premises to conduct urgent repairs and servicing.
Prompt service for minimal disruption
Our experienced service coordinators will arrange for one of our expert technicians to visit you ASAP. We know that, for many of our clients, a machinery outage can be very disruptive to their day-to-day, affect their bottom line or even raise disinfection concerns.
That’s why Richard Jay technicians operate nationwide to install new machinery, carry out maintenance servicing and attend to any issues as quickly as possible.
Preventative Maintenance - for optimum performance and equipment longevity
Like the family car, your commercial laundry and warewashing equipment requires a little TLC from time to time to keep it running well. Preventative maintenance on your machinery is vital to maximise performance, extend the life of your equipment, comply with Australian laundry standards and avoid potentially life-threatening incidents.
A Preventative Maintenance Agreement from Richard Jay is tailored to your business’s requirements and wash frequency. A PMA can be drawn up when you purchase your equipment (recommended) or at a later date.
PMA visits include
- Component checks
- Maintenance operation checks
- Health and safety checks
- Equipment operation optimisation
- Infection control checks
Why choose a PMA over breakdown repair servicing?
- Preventative maintenance proactively protects your capital investment
- Preventative maintenance extends the life of your machinery
- Preventative maintenance reduces machinery downtime and associated costs by intercepting issues.
- Preventative maintenance meets your compliance obligations under the Australian Laundry Standards, which state that preventative maintenance systems must be in place to ensure correct and safe operation of all plant and equipment.
- Preventative maintenance may reduce your utility bills by optimising the performance of your machine.
- Preventative maintenance gives you peace of mind because you know your equipment will always be taken care of without you having to remember to book a service.
Experienced technicians who travel far and wide
From Geraldton in WA to Gladstone in north QLD, we can assist with your servicing requirements to maintain optimum performance and extend the life of your machinery.
Our experienced service coordinators will arrange for prompt visits from our expert technicians in your local area. These trained technicians operate nationwide to perform your new machinery installation, maintenance servicing and breakdown repairs.