There’s a new launch fresh out of Sweden that’s got the team at Richard Jay VERY excited. We can’t wait to share the award-winning brilliance of Electrolux Professional’s Line 6000 washers with companies and businesses across Australia.
Ten years on from its mega-hit Line 5000 range, the Line 6000 series of washers go one better with amazing new features and clever improvements driven by customer feedback. The result is substantial long-term savings and outstanding solutions.
To deliver reliably clean and disinfected linen, the Line 6000 range is powered by the Global Hygiene Advanced program package to assure 99.9999% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus after washing and drying, or washing and ironing.
Line 6000 barrier washers utilise world-leading technology to prevent cross-contamination and guarantee maximum hygiene at each and every stage of the laundry process.
Each washer in the Line 6000 range combines maximum ergonomics and sustainability with innovation, productivity and optimal user experience.
Not only has the Line 6000 series won the prestigious Good Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, it’s also the only washer in its category to have been awarded a prestigious four-star rating for ergonomics by Ergocert.
Statistics from the US show that ergonomic interventions can reduce work-related musculoskeletal disorders by 59% with an average decrease of 75% in sick days and a 25% increase in productivity.*
Lowest possible water, energy and detergent consumption
With Automatic Savings or Integrated Savings (depending on whether you choose a ClarusVibe or CompassPro model), Intelligent Dosing and Power Balance technologies, Line 6000 ensures minimum cost per load while helping you run an environmentally sustainable business.
Two powerful interfaces to choose from
At the core of each Line 6000 washer is ClarusVibe or CompassPro – each the best in class in its category.
- ClarusVibe is the newest and highest-performing of the two interfaces, guaranteeing an intuitive experience and aneffortless way to manage the wash process.
Features exclusive to Clarus Vibe models include:
- Intelligent dosing function
- Integrated savings
- Colour-coded detergent dispenser
- HD 7’’ colour touchscreen
- Fully editable programs
- Multi-language flexibility
- CompassPro is the more traditional of the two interfaces, with a new design and improved user experience that’s flexible and customisable.
CompassPro features include:
- Efficient Dosing to ensure that the only the right amount of detergent will be used at each cycle
- Smart interface with large screen and quick-select buttons
- Preset programs as well as free program slots
- Up to 18 languages available
Book a consultation with your Richard Jay representative or reserve your Line 6000 washer today. Call 1300 RICHARD (1300 742 427)
*Washington State Department of Labor & Industries